We are committed to preserving your privacy.
We use your information to:
- enable us to supply you with the information you have requested through the innogen website
- ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- In order to administer, support, improve and develop the innogen website we analyse some information we collect during your visit to our website. You can adjust these preferences through our cookie consent banner.
When you leave our website or click on links that lead to external websites, we are unable to control what cookies are set in any way. You will need to set your cookie preferences for those sites as well.
On this website we use:
Google Analytics to help us see how our website is used. In doing so information about your use of our website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in the United States. The data collected by Google Analytics is used to analyse how frequently the same people revisit the University website, how the website is found (from advertising or referring websites), and which pages are most frequently viewed. This information is combined with data from thousands of other users to create an overall picture of website use, and is never identified individually or personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you.
Google Maps. Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.
Automated processing and profiling
We do not use profiling or automated decision-making processes.
Storage of your information
Your information is securely transmitted via our website. Once we have received your information, we will also use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
You will be informed of how long the data will be kept during the process of giving your personal details.
Disclosure of your information
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent, except where disclosure is:
- necessary to enforce our rights, including under our website Terms and Conditions of use
- necessary to enforce our rights under any other Terms and Conditions of use or Terms and Conditions of sale of the University or any of its schools, colleges or departments
- required or permitted by law
You can request us to remove information about you on the innogen web pages. This could be because of a name change or because you’ve left the Institute for example.
To request an information change or removal you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org