Health Innovation & Social Equity in the 21st Century Workshop
The OU Institute of Philosophy and Innogen present a discussion on multidisciplinary approaches to health injustices.
The Institute of Philosophy and the ESRC Innogen Centre would like to invite you to a one day workshop on HEALTH INNOVATION AND SOCIAL EQUITY IN THE 21ST CENTURY: A MULTIDISCIPLINARY FOCUS ON HEALTH INJUSTICES.
- Prof Trisha Greenhalgh (Barts)
- Prof Jonathan Wolff (UCL)
- Dr Nina Hallowell (PHG Foundation)
- Prof Maureen Mackintosh (OU)
- Dr James Wilson (UCL)
- Dr Paula Tibandebage (OU)
- Dr Benedict Rumbold (Nuffield Trust)
Location: S264, Senate House, University of London
Date: 17th May 2012
For more information: Health Innovation & Social Equity in the 21st Century Workshop (PDF, 185 kb)
For further details please contact Oliver Feeney (email@example.com) and Theo Papaioannou (firstname.lastname@example.org)